Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Here goes nothing...


So as it began to loom around my 25th birthday, I began to realize just how much weight I have put on in the last few years. With birthday come and gone, I knew I needed to do something about it. And this is it. I am starting this blog with all hopes that having some accountability will help push me in the right direction. I am not trying to do this for anyone but myself and I know it needs to be done. Not only for myself, but for my future children!


I always knew I could get in shape and get in control, but I had not seen it or felt it. Does that make any sense? What I mean is that I had not envisioned it until now. Losing weight was always this distant, unachievable goal and as soon as I start to stop seeing any progress I quit.


I'm not quite sure what I'll be tracking on here, but I know every week I will weigh myself at the same time and post my weight here. I am also going to probably track my inches lost/gained. I will probably need all the support I can get to keep me going, especially on those weeks with no loss! My goal is to drop about 40-45 pounds. No, it isn't much in comparison to some. But for me, this is the heaviest I will EVER be in my life...There will be no more gaining!


So check back Friday for my first weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment