Friday, June 19, 2009

Second weigh in

Friday comes pretty quickly when I'm not quite ready for it!...

Second weigh in results are: 171.3, I'm down 3.3 pounds total. I've got a long ways to go, but I will get there don't you worry!

I have hit the gym 3 times this week, and hopefully again tonight. I have a lot to do in the next few days with my final for Psychology coming up, but I will not falter :) I also need to start taking advantage of the elliptical machine in my own house. Why I don't know is beyond me!

Also, my CRAZY friend Sharla as convinced me that I can do a 111 mile bike race. We're not really racing, just pacing to make it through! It is a good goal for me and her, but I'm really not sure it can be accomplished. I honestly would be happy to make it halfway through. So here's hoping, and training started 2 days ago...gonna go 15 miles on the bike tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment