Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weigh-in


I know I missed weighing in last week, but I had a great excuse. CAMPING!! I had an okay time. We went to beautiful...Brigham City...um, no comment :P It was nothing like I had imagined camping was suppose to be: No pine trees, no animals, no anything really. We even rented a HUGE motorhome which was more of a pain than staying in a tent, but all is well. I guess i shouldn't complain because I didn't plan the trip, I just sat back and enjoyed the food :) ...lots and lots of food. And surprisingly this week, I'm not up! But I'm also not down. My weight didn't change.


Oh and bad news, I had my first flat tire on my bike :( But this was not caused by me. Guess I will learn to not let the liar of a 10-year old ride my bike, or be alone in the motorhome with my purse, but that is a whole other story itself!


So goal for the next weigh in is to maintain. Its been hard this week due to an inadequate supply of good food in our fridge, and Dustin's 30th birthday on Friday!!! I'll check in later

1 comment:

  1. Maintaining is always good. Losing rules, but maintaining is better than gaining. My ass would've for sure gained after a big camping trip! I'm glad you updated your blog...it makes my work day soooo much more enjoyable. :)

    ReplyDelete